To take control of all aspects of the day to day operations/running of the depot.
Key Duties and Accountabilities:
- Managing & Controlling Drivers & Depot Staff
- Proactively Manage the HSE requirements along with the Transport Legislation
- Ensure the depot complies with licence requirements
- Provide and monitor information for Monthly & Quarterly KPI’s
- Ensure the operation complies with the Road Traffic Act
- Manage the traffic planning to maximize efficiencies within the depot
- Develop and implement operational plans for your area of responsibility
- Allocate and monitor the progress and quality of work in your area of responsibility
- Provide leadership for the day operations team ensuring all team members know the objectives and purpose for the day operation
- To maintain current operational relationships with members of the network ensuring that problems are resolved.
- Collating and checking daily revenues for the transport department
- Contribute to the provision of customer service
- Maintain Health and Safety in Day Operations ensuring all team members comply with regulations
- Manage your own resources and professional development.
- Any other task as and when required