To work as part of focused development team, designing business sector leading, robust and innovative software solutions that are fit for purpose
- To keep up to date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies that are appropriate to the development of Pall-Ex’s business systems
- To design and build functionality with structure and promote reuse of the code base
- To deliver code which is well tested and consistently error free
- To design and build database schemas with integrity and scalability with data access layers that are optimised for performance and security.
- To ensure that all software development is country balanced and has therefore considered all European requirements and remains unbiased
Communication & Problem Solving
- To use your experience when reviewing and auditing legacy code.
- To assist in critical support issues.
- To contribute regularly to discussions regarding system design and improvements to ensure maximum efficiency across the company. Including suggesting technical solutions to problems.
- To strive to ensure that processes are adhered to
Company Best Practice
- To stay aware of latest data protection and security threats and to make sure we mitigate against these risks against known industry standards and ensure that the team/company are aware of these issues.
- To ensure your team help your staff develop, a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of Pall-Ex and its members and partners.
- To proactively drive innovation with new ideas and options made available by new technologies.To ensure yours and your teams’ knowledge of software development within the logistics industry is kept up to date and relevant by networking/researching/reading blogs and news sources
Please no agencies at this time. We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies, and we are not looking to add to our approved supplier list at this time.