Responsible for ensuring timely and safe deliveries to customers.
- Trunking work and customer collections inclusive of trailer swaps
- Ensure that goods are safely secured
- Completed all necessary paperwork
- Ensures deliveries are on time
- Responsibility to make sure all vehicle systems are working and the vehicle is legal, roadworthy and complies with the organisation’s procedures and all relevant legal, safety and operating requirements
- Ensure compliance with Working Term Directive and Tachograph regulations
- Prepare the vehicle for driving, at all times, ensuring a high standard is maintained
- To take appropriate action when problems arise with obtaining information on the load, destination or
- Ensure that the vehicle is kept clean, tidy and washed regularly
- Working towards and supporting Company goals, values and objectives
- Ensure the highest level of quality of service is provided to both internal and external stakeholders at all times
- To complete all necessary duties as and when required
Shifts start from 13.00pm onwards
Closing date for applications Friday 24th January 2020.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com