Cranleigh Distribution Services Ltd, a subsidiary company of Pall-Ex (UK) Ltd. The team are looking for a range of LGV drivers to add to their operations. An excellent opportunity has arisen for LGV multi-drop drivers to join our team as we move towards our goal.
Are you based in or around Cranleigh, Surrey?
Do you hold a Class 1 and 2 license?
- 1x Class 1&2 Network Driver - Monday to Friday (including 1 Saturday every 3rd week).
Location: Cranleigh Distribution Services Limited, Building 68 Dunsfold Park, Dunsfold, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 8TB.
Daily vehicle checks ensuring the vehicle is roadworthy and fit for purpose.
- Comply with EU driving hours and working time directive
- Deliveries to various customers ensuring premium deliveries are on time and using the most efficient route possible. Using a EPOD device to capture signatures
- Collections from our valued customers building good relationships with them
- Ensuring all paperwork is correctly completed and returned to depot
- Ensuring the goods we deliver and collect is secure and safe for transportation
- Adhering to DVSA rules and regulations
To be considered for this role you will ideally possess;
- Relevant Category LGV licence, Digital Tachograph card, Driver qualification card (CPC)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A very good level of English both verbal and written
- Excellent timekeeping
- Basic understanding of health and safety
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good housekeeping and organisational skills
- Professional attitude
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE - We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies, and we are not looking to add to our approved supplier list at this time.
If you are interested in joining the movement, please email your CV to Lgallimore@cranleighdistribution.co.uk