To assist in the re-distribution of palletised freight & general warehouse duties
Please note: you will be required to have a full FLT counter-balance license to apply for this role.
- Take control of freight movement within the section ensuring freight rotation
- To ensure the timely departure of vehicles allowing service levels to be met
- Ensure every pallet movement is scanned in accordance with company directives
- Report any issues to the senior supervisor
- Ensuring the quality of the load and transhipment of freight through the Hub to its destination whether to place in the bay location or on a waiting vehicle or stand trailer
- Drive focus on Health and safety
- Ensure an effective end of shift report is compiled outlining freight discrepancies
- Report all aspects of non-compliance/accidents/near misses/damage/poor freight presentation
- Inspect and operate equipment to perform work requirements
- Make an effective contribution to the business
- Contribute to the provision of customer service
- Any other duties as required
The successful candidate will be a highly skilled FLT operator who has experience loading Double-deck trailers in a fast-paced environment. In addition to the usual interview process, the will be a FLT skill assessment. We are able to offer competitive rates of pay with a target driven bonus scheme
Closing date for applications will be the end of January 2021.