Network Compliance Manager (Field Based)
Join our Quality Network Compliance Team and Ensure High Service Levels to Members, by Providing Pro-Active Solutions for Sustainable Positive Change.
Location: Field Based (1x Scotland, 1 x Southeast Region)
Reporting to: Service, Quality & Compliance Manager UK & Group
Position Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 40 per week
- Member Support and Compliance
- Operations Team
- Warehouse Team
- Management Team
- Key Account Managers
- Business Development Manager
- Training new & existing members on best practice
- Monitoring & Reporting
- Member engagement
- Complaint Handling/Escalations
- Training and Developing
- Providing expert advice & guidance
- Ensuring high service levels to members, providing pro-active solutions for sustainable positive change
- Supporting members to work at their very best to ensure service levels are high - contributing to member retention
- Help create an engaged membership to support the Company vision and objectives
- Delivering projects on time to improve departmental KPI's
- Corporate Customers
- Operations Team
- All employees
- Customer Service Team
- Nexus system
- Policies & Procedures
- Rule Book – Member Service Agreement
- Departmental Processes
Customer Relationships, Service and Delivery
- Timely, professional, and accurate response
- Deliver on promises
- Regular communication and updates
- Mutually Beneficial Relationships
Strengths, Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work well independently & part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Build & maintain strong working relationships
- Confidence to problem solve & make decisions
Key Deliverables and how you capture value
- Feedback from customers / Members
- Reduction in customer related issues and contact – increased member to member communication
- KPI outcomes
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Ensure members are trained, installed, and deployed effectively across the group.
- Ensure escalations are managed timely and to a high standard of support in line with the MSA.
- Liaise closely with Head of Network team to so that proactive measures are taken timely.
- Conducting regular reviews with members who need to improve compliance standards.
- Ensure Depot Reviews are progressed, and actions are completed.
- Monitoring and improving KPIs / Outcomes.
- Defining and developing processes and procedures as and when required.
- Ensure Nexus is accurate and utilised.
- Ensure fines are processed in line with processes and procedures.