Are you based in or around Launceston, Cornwall?
Do you hold a Class 1 and 2 licence?
Intercounty Distribution Ltd, a subsidiary company of Pall-Ex (UK) Ltd, is looking for a range of LGV drivers to add to their operations. An excellent opportunity has arisen for LGV multi-drop drivers to join our team as we move towards our goal.
Work Pattern: Full-time, Permanent, Monday to Friday (including 1 Saturday every 3rd week)
Location: Intercounty Distribution Limited, Pennygillam Industrial Estate, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15 7ED
- Daily vehicle checks ensuring the vehicle is roadworthy and fit for purpose.
- Comply with EU driving hours and working time directive
- Deliveries to various customers ensuring premium deliveries are on time and using the most efficient route possible. Using an EPOD device to capture signatures
- Collections from our valued customers building good relationships with them
- Ensuring all paperwork is correctly completed and returned to the depot
- Ensuring the goods we deliver and collect is secure and safe for transportation
- Adhering to DVSA rules and regulations
To be considered for this role you will ideally possess:
- Relevant Category LGV licence, Digital Tachograph card, Driver qualification card (CPC)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A very good level of English both verbal and written
- Excellent timekeeping
- Basic understanding of health and safety
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good housekeeping and organisational skills
- Professional attitude
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE - We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies, and we are not looking to add to our approved supplier list at this time.