Responsible for liaising with International sub-contractors, line-haul partners and International partners to ensure adequate support is provided in line with the forecasted volume for the International Operational Department.
Ensuring all correspondence relating to our International operational, service matter and customs clearance are dealt with in a timely manner.
Location: Pall-Ex Head Office, Victoria Road, Coalville, Leicestershire Le67 1FH
Reporting to: International Operations Manager
- Report any issues and general traffic occurrences with our International partners
- Confirm International bookings and arrange transport with approved sub-contractors.
- Enforcing quality and compliance standards (MSA) within the UK Network
- Manage International freight to protect service and customs issues
- Liaise with and complete quotes for UK customers
- Liaise and administer information from International road, air and sea freight partners
- Liaison for overseas correspondents
- Custom clearance management
- Provide and supply information for the daily reports
- To follow all ISO and Health and Safety procedures
- Working toward supporting the Company goals, values and objectives
- Ensure the highest level of service for both internal and external customers
- Works well under pressure
- Strong communication, organisational, analytical and strategic skills
- Understanding of core business systems