Pall-Ex Group is continuing to invest in building a market-leading network team and is recruiting high calibre senior managers to support ambitious growth plans in both Fortec and Pall-Ex.
The business is aiming to progress individuals who are successful as Head of Network through to becoming Regional Directors.
This opportunity enables you to pro-actively lead your region and its members, to add tangible value to the business to support the success of our shareholder members and secure additional shareholder partners for the future.
Outline of the role:
Responsible for continuous improvement of service quality, revenue growth and general performance regional across a region of our UK membership of over 168 members.
Head Office: Pall-Ex House, Victoria Road, Ellistown, Leicestershire LE67 1FH – regional-based
Reports to: Network Director
Please note: the successful candidate(s) must have a full UK driving license and be available to attend meetings at both the Pall-Ex Group’s Ellistown and Watford Gap locations throughout the year.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Continuously improve service quality and compliance against service-level requirements
- Address member non-compliances through set procedures
- Identify and recruit new shareholder members to enhance the network
- Increase commercial activity to support member profitability and revenue growth
- To manage the member relationships and contracts
- Manage effective relations between hub teams and the membership
- Ensure effective communications are maintained across your region and the business
In keeping with accepted principles of good working practice, you may be required to undertake additional or alternative duties, as directed by your Line Manager.
You are required to carry out the following key duties and accountabilities:
- Members freight input volume target are achieved
- Ensure service performance is met to key performance indicators (KPI's)
- Manage member audit process
- Ensure members are legally compliant
- Ensure membership performance to key performance indicators (KPI's)
- Ensure member capability is improved through targeted training campaigns for various operational and commercial disciplines
- Ensure branding and vehicle livery standards are upheld
- Demonstrate leadership and improve performance standards through your region
- Financial information is provided on a timely basis to the relevant Pall-Ex Group Finance Director
- Forecast service issues and design and deploy corrective actions