To liaise with Pall-Ex customers in all aspects of their needs for the distribution of palletised freight.
Key Duties and Accountabilities
In keeping with accepted principles of good working practice, you may be required to undertake additional or alternative duties, as directed by your Manager. You are required to carry out the following key duties and accountabilities:
- Carry out ongoing training sessions to ensure the team remains knowledgeable and aware of any changes to operating procedures.
- Liaise with Customer Service Advisers to ensure continuity of service and ongoing service levels.
- Deal with and resolve customer’s complaints to ensure that issues are resolved effectively and efficiently, as required.
- Communicate on regular basis to the Customer Service Advisers through team briefings, to ensure everyone remains up to date with procedure changes and general information.
- Complete absence management where appropriate, using company disciplinary procedures if required.
- Carry out ‘Client Visits’ providing support to the Business Development Team, as and when required. Support Customer Service Manager where required.
- Ensure that calls are handled in a professional manner and that the Customer Service Advisers are knowledgeable and helpful at all times providing high levels of customer service.
- Ensure high levels of data input and adherence to company policies and procedures to provide a good quality and knowledgeable service.
- Ensure that faults are diagnosed accurately by carrying out regular quality checks. Ensure effective handover between shifts.
- Communicate regularly to the Customer Service Advisers providing updated procedures and general information.
- To ensure that a professional and knowledgeable service is delivered at all times.
- To ensure that Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators are achieved at all times.
- Manage the day to day activities within the departments ensuring that calls are received and handled within the agreed procedures.
- Ensure that job are manifested accurately and diagnosed in line with company systems. Deal with complains effectively ensuring levels of customer service.
- Ensure all KPI reports are updated and deadlines are met.
- Working towards and supporting Company goals, values and objectives.
- Ensure the highest level of quality of service is provided to both internal and external stakeholders at all times.
- To complete all necessary administration duties.