The role will be to provide efficient administration support to the Transport Operation, ensuring all key performance indicators are achieved, whilst meeting customer expectations and resolution of queries and complaints.
Location: Launceston, PL15 7ED
Working hours: 40 per week
- Member Support
- Management Team
- Key Account Managers
- Business Development Manager
- Customer Service Enquires/Queries
- Monitoring & Reporting
- Customer engagement
- Provide a first-class Customer Service experience
- Supporting people to work at their very best.
- Help create an engaged workforce.
- Finding solutions in a productive way.
- Providing expert advice and guidance
- Delivering projects on time to improve KPIs.
- Corporate customers
- Nexus system
- Policies & Procedures
- Rule Book – Member Service Agreement
Customer Relationships, Service and Delivery
- Timely, professional and accurate response
- Deliver on promises
- Regular communication and updates
- Meeting deadlines
- Mutually Beneficial Relationships
Strengths, Skills and Competencies
- Excellent Customer facing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, strong, and influential communicator
- Regular Knowledge of UK logistics
- Natural ability and desire to problem
Key Deliverables and how you capture value
- Feedback from customers
- Reduction in customer related issues
- KPI outcomes
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Managing the daily SDM report of all AM/Timed and premium consignments with a possible extension to Economy freight
- Checking the held over report and carrying out corrective action.
- Monitoring new/ghost scans
- Processing the previous day ‘failure’ report
- First point of contact for all incoming queries via phone call and E-mail
- Email address created to direct all first contact E-mails into which will be monitored by the Reactive Sector.
- Recording and inputting information into the service failure log
- Generate bespoke customer KPI reports in line with customer expectations for all Corporate Accounts.
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for Customers
- Damage Report
- Processing all customer returns
- Monitoring and actioning all RCR’s
- Customer Manifesting