The role will be to work within the Customer Services Team to control and manage customer requirements in an effective and efficient manner to achieve performance and service level targets, meeting customer expectations and resolution of queries and complaints. You will log details into our IT system to ensure the database is up to date at all times.
Location: Pall-Ex House, Victoria Road, Ellistown LE67 1FH
Reporting lines: Report to Customer Service Team Leader
Working hours: 40 per week
To be considered for this position you must have previous Customer Services experience. With excellent customer facing skills, organised, have knowledge of the UK logistics industry and ideally European imports and exports. You will need to consider yourself as sharp, organised and can think well on your feet in a fast pace environment.
We are looking for a highly organised Customer focused person who is able to give customers the best service possible.
Key Duties and Accountabilities
In keeping with accepted principles of good working practice, you may be required to undertake additional or alternative duties, as directed by your Line Manager. You are required to carry out the following key duties and accountabilities:
- Managing the daily SDM report of all AM/Timed and premium consignments with a possible
- extension to Economy freight
- Checking held over report and carrying out corrective action
- Monitoring new/ghost scans
- Processing the previous day ‘failure’ report
- First point of contact for all incoming queries via phone call and E-mail
- Email address created to direct all first contact E-mails into which will be monitored by the
- Reactive Sector
- Recording and inputting information into the service failure log
- Generate bespoke customer KPI reports in line with customer expectations for all Corporate
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for Customers
- Damage Report
- Processing all customer returns
- Monitoring and actioning all RCR’s
- Customer Manifesting
- Working towards and supporting Company goals, values and objectives
- Ensure the highest level of quality of service is provided to both internal and external
- stakeholders at all times
- To complete all necessary administration duties
Skills & Personal Attributes
- Excellent customer-facing skills.
- Someone who has exceptional interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, strong and influential communicator
- Knowledge of UK logistics and ideally European imports and exports
- Possess a natural ability and desire for problem-solving
- Have a high level of literacy and numeracy
Experience in the logistics industry is preferred for this position along with a friendly personality as the focus for this role is building and retaining strong relationships with existing and new customers.
Should you be interested in the role please can you send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies.