Cranleigh Distribution Services Ltd, a subsidiary company of Pall-Ex (UK) Ltd. The team are looking for a range of LGV drivers to add to their operations. An excellent opportunity has arisen for Class 2 Driver to join our team.
Hours of work: 08:00-18:00 Mon- Fri (Saturday rota for local deliveries)
Location: Cranleigh Distribution Services Limited, 120 Dunsfold Park, Cranleigh GU6 8TB
Description: LGV Class 2 driver - To collect and deliver our customers goods on time every time in a professional manner.
- Daily vehicle checks ensuring the vehicle is roadworthy and fit for purpose.
- Comply with EU driving hours and working time directive.
- Deliveries to various customers ensuring premium deliveries are on time and using the most efficient route possible. Using an EPOD device to capture signatures.
- Collections from our valued customers building good relationships with them.
- Ensuring all paperwork is correctly completed and returned to depot.
- Ensuring the goods we deliver and collect is secure and safe for transportation.
- Adhering to DVSA rules and regulations.
To be considered for this role you will ideally possess;
- Relevant Category LGV licence, Digital Tachograph card, Driver qualification card (CPC).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A very good level of English both verbal and written.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Basic understanding of health and safety.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Good housekeeping and organisational skills.
- Professional attitude