Calling all Business Development Managers!
Pall-Ex Group is looking for a proven, driven and tenacious sales professional to join our quality sales team. The successful candidate will be tasked with supporting, growing and nurturing business for our shareholder membership of logistics businesses.
We need a self-sufficient, confident individual with exceptional communication skills, thought-leadership acumen and a drive to help our networks succeed.
From utilising our marketing team, building a pipeline, training, prospecting and closing the deal, you will be in charge of the entire sales process within an allotted area of the UK.
With a role available in the Southeast. We are keen to speak to individuals in this area with experience in logistics, supply chain, pallet networks, parcels or transport.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, your key responsibilities would be:
- Sourcing new prospects for individual members within your region
- Working with our membership and analysing their current customer base
- Building a pipeline and seeking opportunities your area
- Successfully manage the end to end sales process
- Completion of administration for onboarding new customers
- Promote and represent both the Pall-Ex and Fortec brands and radiate our company values
- Present to potential clients, develop proposals and respond to tenders
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with our membership
- Keep the companies CRM up to date and weekly reporting duties
- Track pallet volume and utilise our reporting tools to spot commercial gains within the network
Qualifications and skillset:
- Successful track record of managing all aspects of the sales process
- Previous experience of working in a Business Development role within the logistics sector
- Experienced in dealing with Senior Management, key stakeholders and working with a range of different businesses simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the confidence to lead meetings and present to a range of different cliental.
- Capable of working under pressure to achieve targets and objectives
- Technically competent in the Microsoft Office suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Acute attention to detail with the ability to analyse data and reporting to spot commercial gains
- A can-do attitude, someone who radiates positivity and has a drive to succeed
What you get in return:
To work in a fast-paced, energetic commercial team with resources in analytics, data, customer service, key account management, and every aspect of the marketing mix.
- Competitive basic salary
- Competitive holidays
- Car or Car allowance
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Working towards and supporting the Group's goals, values and objectives
- Ensure the highest level of quality of service is provided to both internal and external stakeholders at all times
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking business with the ambitions to achieve significant growth over the next few years not only in the UK but throughout the globe.
Please no agencies at this time. We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies, and we are not looking to add to our approved supplier list at this time.