Join our quality Accounts Team in Leicestershire - where you will be paramount to providing excellent customer service to all of our stakeholders and deliver high quality processes.
Location: Head Office, Ellistown, Coalville, LE67 1FH
Working hours: 40 per week
- Finance Director
- Head of Group Finance and Admin
- General Managers at owned operations
- Corporate General Manager
- Business Development Managers
- Finance Team
- To be part of a team which delivers high quality processes for both credit control and the sales ledger
- Assisting the finance department in delivering excellent customer service to all of our stakeholders
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude
- Timely collection of debt
- Accurate posting
- Excel, Word and Outlook proficient
- Positive phone manner
- Communication with key stakeholders
- Microsoft Excel
- Jet reports
Customer Relationships, Service and Delivery
- Regular communication
- Professional approach
- Meet expectations
- Clear delivery of information
- Mutually Beneficial Relationships
Strengths, Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Numerically literate
- Good phone manner
- Accurate and speedy processing
Key Deliverables and how you capture value
- Measure on clearing overdue invoices
- Timely posting of cash
- Key stakeholder feedback
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Ensure all debt is chased in accordance with the Credit Control policy
- Ensure you work with colleagues and customers in order to have prompt resolution of queries
- Open new accounts and do a credit checks as part of the onboarding process.
- Send customer statements
- Send overdue correspondence to our customers and members
- Download bank statement
- Post receipts in the ledger in a timely and accurate manner and allocating to correct invoices.
- Raise sales invoices and credit notes and to send them our promptly to our customers, members, all parties including quarterly royalty invoices.
- Open new customer and member accounts.
- Do credit checks on our customers and members
Actively contribute to the wider work of the Finance team; working towards and supporting Company goals, values and objectives. This requires ensuring that the highest level of quality of service is provided to both internal and external stakeholders at all times.